New Challenges for HR in 2021
Join us on Thursday, February 4 for our annual HR update presented via webinar this year, which provides insights into the latest legal developments affecting employment, labor and employee benefits.
Learn about employment-related legal changes that occurred in 2020, the timeline for new requirements in 2021 and how to mitigate your risk of liability.
- COVID-19 guidance, including insight on how to manage CDC and OSHA requirements, as well as updates on vaccines and employee leave
- Employee benefits
- Management of workplace discrimination, harassment and retaliation issues
- Immigration law, including analysis of I-9 audits and trends
- Updates on wage and hour compliance and litigation
- Developments in traditional labor compliance and litigation law
- Navigation of Affirmative Action compliance under OFCCP guidelines
Federal and State Specific Updates
This year's HR program is organized into a federal update and then sessions on state law specific changes. The federal session occurs from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. with the state sessions being held from 1 - 2 p.m., and will address employment-related updates in Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska and Texas.
CLE is pending for AZ, CO, KS, MN, MO, NE and TX.
Please register for the Federal and State Specific Updates using the links below:
10 a.m. - 1 p.m. CST
1 - 1:30 p.m. CST
1:30 - 2 p.m. CST
News & Insights