Business Law Update - Minneapolis
520 Malcolm Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Stinson invites you to attend the 6th annual Business Law Update at Surly Brewing Co. on Thursday, February 27. This event is designed to provide quick, focused updates for business people and in-house counsel on the topics that will be coming up in board rooms in 2020, including an M&A market update by Ingo Schulz of Prestwick Partners.
Topics will include:
- Minnesota Legislative Update
- M&A Market Trends
- M&A Legal Trends
- Intellectual Property Update
- Employment Law Update
- Securities Law and Corporate Governance Update
- White Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Tax Update
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S. Update
- Climate Change Litigation Update
View the full agenda.
Registration & Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
Reception: 4:30 p.m.
Please register online by Tuesday, February 25.
- Business Litigation
- Corporate Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Government Solutions
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax, Trusts & Estates
- White Collar Criminal Defense & Special Investigations
News & Insights