New Challenges for HR in 2022
Join us on Thursday, February 3 for New Challenges for HR in 2022 presented via webinar this year. This program provides insights into the latest legal developments affecting employers.
Learn about employment-related legal changes that occurred in 2021, the timeline for new requirements in 2022, and how to mitigate your risk of liability.
- COVID-19 guidance, including insight on how to navigate CDC, OSHA and Executive Order requirements, as well as updates on reasonable accommodations and vaccine mandates
- Employee benefits updates
- Management of workplace discrimination, harassment and retaliation issues
- Immigration law, including analysis of I-9 audits and trends
- Updates on wage and hour compliance and litigation
- Developments in traditional labor law
- Trends in Affirmative Action compliance and pay equity investigations by the OFCCP
Federal and State Specific Updates
This year's HR program is organized into a federal update and then sessions on state law specific updates. The federal session occurs from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. with the state sessions being held from 1 - 2 p.m., and will address employment-related updates in Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Texas and Wisconsin.
10 a.m. - 1 p.m. CT
1 - 2 p.m. CT
Register online for the federal and state specific sessions.