Nicole is dedicated to assisting clients in complex real estate, finance and tax credit transactions.
Nicole works with clients including investors, community development entities, developers and lenders to structure and finance tax credit deals.
Before joining the firm as an associate, Nicole worked at Stinson as a summer associate where she worked across industries including tax credit and incentive finance, intellectual property, business litigation, and employment and labor. She also interned for the Missouri State Public Defender's office where she gained valuable legal experience.
Washington University School of Law, J.D.
- Alex and Natalie Hendler Scholar in Law
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Practice
- Vice President, Tax Law Society
- Diversity Committee, Women's Law Caucus
- Black Law Students Association
Washington University in St. Louis, B.A., Anthropology