Betsy's practice focuses on environmental compliance and class actions involving environmental and natural resources.
She joins the firm after spending two summers as a Stinson summer associate where she gained valuable experience assisting in matters relating to environmental compliance, business litigation, and labor and employment law. She also served as the 2021 PNC Bank Legal Council on Legal Diversity Scholar where she regularly reviewed and edited intercreditor and escrow agreements and drafted indemnity agreements.
Betsy is proficient in French and served as an English Teaching Assistant where she instructed 200+ middle school students on English grammar and pronunciation.
Outside of her legal practice, Betsy enjoys cooking, baking and barre.
News & Insights
- Press Release11.29.2023
University of Missouri, J.D., magna cum laude, 2023
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence Award, Estates & Trusts, Fall 2022
- CALI Excellence Award, Professional Responsibility, Spring 2022
- CALI Excellence Award, Criminal Law §3; Advocacy & Research §3B, Spring 2021
- CALI Excellence Award, Constitutional Law; Criminal Procedure; Labor Law, Fall 2021
- CALI Excellence Award, Torts §3, Fall 2020
University of Missouri, B.J., 2019