Financial Services Webinar
Please join Stinson LLP's Ashley Dillon and Erin Naeger for a webinar about recent changes to employment laws of which all employers, including banks and financial institutions, should have awareness. As a part of our financial services webinar series, this virtual program on Tuesday, October 17 will address these topics and others:
- Proposed FTC regulations and state bans on non-compete agreements.
- Changing guidance from the NLRB on confidentiality and non-disparagement provisions in agreements, scrutiny of workplace rules and union bargaining.
- New federal protections for pregnant and nursing employees.
- Changing standards on requests for accommodations.
- Latest updates on challenges to diversity, equity, and inclusion programs.
Register online to attend this webinar.
CLE credit is pending in the following states: CO, FL, KS, MN, MO, NE.