Group Health Plan Considerations Post-Dobbs - A Practical Guide for Employers
Employers have been flooded with a host of legal considerations associated with covering abortions and travel after the Supreme Court’s recent decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health. While many commentators have discussed a myriad of legal implications for health plans, few have addressed practical solutions.
Stinson invites you to join us on Wednesday, July 6, for a fast-paced and focused 30-minute presentation addressing the most significant legal considerations for employers, as well as a practical take on what employers are doing in the face of legal uncertainty. Stinson Partners Tom Dowling and Stephanie Scheck, who have been addressing pressing legal issues with clients since the leaked Supreme Court decision, will discuss:
- Implications for self-insured versus fully-insured health plans and ERISA preemption
- Legal challenges associated with varied state regulation
- Options for reimbursing travel benefits
- Most common employer design choices to date
- Other employment considerations
We hope you can join us for this informative session to help prepare your company for the changing landscape for abortion-related services.
Please register online to attend this webinar.