New Challenges for HR in 2020 - St. Louis
7700 Forsyth Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
Join us on Thursday, February 6 for our annual program providing insights into the latest legal developments affecting employment, labor and employee benefits.
Learn about critical legal changes that occurred in 2019, the timeline for new requirements in 2020 and how to mitigate your risk of liability.
- Recent changes to local, state and federal employment law
- Employee benefits, including analysis of the recent SECURE Act and its effects on retirement plans, and new rules for Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Management of workplace discrimination and retaliation issues
- Insight on responding to harassment claims and navigating EEOC guidelines
- Navigation of Affirmative Action compliance under OFCCP guidelines
- Latest updates on wage and hour disputes, arbitration and immigration law
- Developments in labor law
Registration: 1:30 - 2 p.m.
Program: 2 - 5 p.m.
Reception: 5- 7 p.m.