New Challenges for HR in 2020 - Phoenix
1850 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Join us on Thursday, January 30 for our annual program providing insights into the latest legal developments affecting employment, labor and employee benefits.
Learn about critical legal changes that occurred in 2019, the timeline for new requirements in 2020 and how to mitigate your risk of liability.
- Recent changes to local, state and federal employment law
- Latest updates on wage and hour disputes
- Immigration law, including guidance on the electronic
H-1B registration process, analysis of I-9 audits and trends, and insight on site visits, student visas and employment compliance, prevailing wages and how these affect employers
- Employee benefits, including analysis of the recent SECURE Act and its effects on retirement plans, and new rules for Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Insight on responding to harassment claims and navigating EEOC guidelines
Please contact us to register for this event.