Jordan provides superb client service through her fervent work ethic and practical approach to issues.
Jordan focuses her practice on achieving prime outcomes for her banking and financial services clients. Financial institutions both big and small trust Jordan to guide them through every step of the business cycle.
Before joining the firm as an associate, Jordan worked at Stinson as a summer associate where she worked on multifaceted employment, real estate, intellectual property and civil litigation projects.
News & Insights
- Press Release11.09.2021
University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2021
- Organizational Ethics and Compliance Concentration
- Journal of Law and Public Policy, Senior Editor
- UST Negotiations Team, National Quarterfinalist
- Board of Advocates, Chairperson
- Dean's Scholarship Recipient
University of Nebraska – Lincoln, B.S., Psychology, Minor in Business, 2017