Annabel is a member of the firm's Litigation Associates Group. Her practice focuses on navigating complex legal issues spanning multiple industries.
Annabel has experience assisting on matters involving election law, product liability and education. She also has experience handling immigration, labor and employment matters.
Prior to joining Stinson, Annabel served as a litigation associate at an Arizona-based law firm, providing strategic advice and counsel to business and litigation clients.
Fluent in Spanish, Annabel is able to meet the needs of clients globally.
News & Insights
- Press Release11.29.2023
Practices & Industries
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
University of Arizona, J.D., 2021
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Regulation of the Modern Family, 2020
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Research, Analysis & Communication I, 2018
- Dean's Achievement Award for Leadership
Scripps College, Latin American and Chicano Studies, B.A., cum laude, 2014
- Honorable Roopali H. Desai, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit