Privacy Preparedness - Getting Ready for 2023
With the growing body of state privacy laws, important updates coming in 2023, and anticipation around possible federal legislation, Stinson invites you to join us on Thursday, July 28 for a comprehensive program focused on the current state of data privacy regulation. In this informative session, attorneys David Axtell, Steve Cosentino (CIPP) and Abby Flores will discuss:
- Practical aspects of implementing company-wide data privacy and security practices
- Important 2023 updates and new laws coming in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah and Virginia
- Data Protection Agreements for customers and vendors
- Tips for negotiating data privacy and security clauses and risk allocation in customer and vendor contracts
- Update on CCPA Enforcement Actions
- Proposed federal privacy legislation and its potential impact
- Implementing the new GDPR SCC's and conducting Transfer Impact Assessments
A brief Q&A session will occur at the end of the program. We hope you can join us for this practical guidance session to help prepare your company for these new privacy laws.
Please register online to attend this webinar.