New Challenges for HR in 2024- Wichita
1307 N Rock Road
Wichita, KS 67206
Join us on Thursday, February 8 for New Challenges for HR in 2024 presented again in person this year. This program provides insights into the latest legal developments affecting employers.
Learn about employment-related legal changes that occurred in 2023, the timeline for new requirements in 2024, and how to mitigate your risk of liability.
- Artificial Intelligence in Employment
- The Latest on Non-Compete Laws
- Labor Law Update (following a year of sweeping changes at the NLRB)
- New Laws and Standards for Pregnancy and Religious Accommodations
- DEI Programs after the Supreme Court's Decision in Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard
- Affirmative Action & OFCCP Update for Government Contractors
- Employee Benefits Update
- The Latest in Immigration and Form I-9 Laws
CLE and SHRM credit is pending in the following states: KS.
Please register online to attend this event.
News & Insights