New Challenges for HR in 2024- Phoenix
Phoenix Country Club
2901 N. 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Join us on Tuesday, February 20, for New Challenges for HR and People Teams in 2024 presented in person again this year. In partnership with the Association of Corporate Counsel, this program provides insights into the latest legal developments affecting employers.
Learn about employment-related legal changes that occurred in 2023, the timeline for new requirements in 2024, and how to mitigate your risk of liability.
Please register online to attend this event using code S2024 for free registration.
- New Developments Wage & Hour
- Leave & Accommodations Update
- DEI Programs after the Supreme Court's Decision in Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard
- Changes in State Law for Arizona and California Employers
- Labor Law Update (following a year of sweeping changes at the NLRB)
- Joint Employer Issues
- The Latest in Immigration and Form I-9 Laws
CLE and SHRM credit is pending in the following states: AZ.