Intersection of Business, Law & Technology Seminar
100 Carondelet Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63105
Technology is unquestionably an integral part of business in today's world. Emerging technology and innovation offer opportunities and challenges for businesses of all stripes. Making the most of what technology has to offer for your business requires the ability to navigate the evolving legal landscape associated with new technology.
We hope you can join us for this in-person event as our panels of speakers discuss some of the legal issues associated with certain new technology, and how best to position your business to take advantage. Presentations will cover:
- Data Privacy and Security
- FinTech and the Disruption of Conventional Banking
- Into the Metaverse
- Maximizing Protection of Technology Trade Secrets
- Top 4 Key Negotiation Points in Tech and
- Creative Solutions and Effective Strategies to Address Supply Chain Issues, Labor and Material Shortages
Registration: 2 - 2:30 p.m.
Program: 2:30 - 5 p.m.
Reception: 5 - 6 p.m.
CLE credit is pending in IL and MO.
We look forward to seeing you at this in-person event.