Developments in Trusts & Estates
06.13.2023 | 11:45 a.m. - 1 p.m. CT
On Tuesday, June 13, Stinson partner and esteemed estate planning speaker, Clary Redd, will give a presentation on Recent Developments in Estate Planning.
Clary will summarize and offer commentary on many of the relevant and noteworthy cases, IRS rulings and IRS regulations that have been handed down over the past couple of years.
Subjects to be covered include:
- No basis step-up for certain grantor trusts
- No “clawback” anti-abuse rules
- Estate tax closing letters
- IRS Priority Guidance Plan
- Formula general powers of appointment
- Big problems with charitable remainder trusts and GRATs and how to avoid them
CLE credit is pending in CO, FL, KS, MN, MO & NE.
Please register online to attend this webinar.
News & Insights