Developments in Estate Planning
On Tuesday, February 8, Stinson partner and esteemed estate planning speaker, Clary Redd, will give a presentation on Recent Developments in Estate Planning.
Clary will discuss the various proposals that have been floated in Washington that could impact estate planning, and he will summarize and offer commentary on many of the relevant noteworthy cases and rulings that have been handed down over the past year.
Subjects to be covered include:
- Statutory and regulatory developments
- Estate tax marital deduction
- Split-dollar life insurance arrangements
- Premature termination of trusts
- Avoiding problems with poorly planned gifts
Please register online to attend this event.