New Challenges in HR for 2023 - Phoenix
2901 North 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Join us on Tuesday, February 21 for New Challenges for HR in 2023 presented in person this year.
The presenters will provide insights into the latest legal developments affecting employers. Learn about employment-related legal changes that occurred in 2022, the timeline for new requirements in 2023, and how to mitigate your risk of liability. Specific topics include:
- Federal Contractor Rule Updates
- FTC Proposed Rule to Ban Non-Competes
- Pay Transparency and Pay Data Reporting
- Updates on Changing Labor Landscape
- I-9 Update and Current State of COVID Flexibilities
- Impact of PERM Labor Certification and Wage Transparency in Certain Jurisdictions
- Premium Processing Expansion
- Immigration Impact to Corporate Changes (Layoffs and Restructuring)
Registration: 9:30 - 10 a.m.
Program: 10 - 12:15 p.m.
Reception & Lunch: 12:15 - 1:15 p.m.
Please register online by February 14.
News & Insights