New Challenges for HR in 2023 – St. Louis
7700 Forsyth Blvd
St. Louis, MO 64106
Join us on Thursday, February 2 for New Challenges for HR in 2023 presented in person this year. This program provides insights into the latest legal developments affecting employers.
Learn about employment-related legal changes that occurred in 2022, the timeline for new requirements in 2023, and how to mitigate your risk of liability.
- EEOC/Discrimination/Harassment Update
- Employee Benefits
- FMLA/ADA/Leaves/Reasonable Accommodations
- Missouri and Illinois State Law Updates
- Wage & Hour Update
- Labor Update
- OSHA Update
- OFCCP/Government Contracting
- Immigration and I-9 Compliance Update
Registration: 2 - 2:30 p.m.
Program: 2:30 - 5 p.m.
Reception: 5 - 6 p.m.
Please register online by January 26.
News & Insights