New Challenges for HR in 2023 – Minneapolis
50 South 6th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Join us on Tuesday, February 7, for New Challenges for HR in 2023 presented in person this year. This program provides insights into the latest legal developments affecting employers.
Learn about employment-related legal changes that occurred in 2022, the timeline for new requirements in 2023, and how to mitigate your risk of liability.
- Wage & Hour Updates
- Federal Employment Law Update (with MN state focus)
- Immigration and H-2B Update
- Employee Benefits Updates
- Labor Update
- OFCCP/Affirmative Action Update
- Non-Compete Update and FTC’s Proposed Non-Compete Ban
Registration: 2 - 2:30 p.m.
Program: 2:30 - 5 p.m.
Reception: 5 - 6
Please register online to attend this event.
News & Insights