New Challenges for HR in 2020 - Wichita
Mark Arts Center
1307 N. Rock Road
Wichita, KS 67206
Join us on Tuesday, January 28 for our annual program providing insights into the latest legal developments affecting employment, labor and employee benefits.
Learn about critical legal changes that occurred in 2019, the timeline for new requirements in 2020 and how to mitigate your risk of liability.
- Recent changes to state and federal employment law
- Latest updates on wage and hour laws
- Immigration, Form I-9 and E-Verify updates, and worksite enforcement trends
- Employee benefits, including analysis of the recent SECURE Act and its effects on retirement plans, and new rules for Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Navigation of Affirmative Action compliance under OFCCP guidelines
- Insight on responding to harassment claims and navigating EEOC guidelines
- Developments in labor law and OSHA standards
Please register by Friday, January 24.
News & Insights