New Challenges for HR in 2020 - Minneapolis
50 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Join us on Thursday, January 23 for this annual program providing insights into the latest legal developments affecting employment, labor and employee benefits.
Learn about critical legal changes that occurred in 2019, the timeline for new requirements in 2020 and how to mitigate your risk of liability.
- Latest updates on wage and hour disputes and immigration law
- Employee benefits, including analysis of the recent SECURE Act and its effects on retirement plans, and new rules for Health
- Reimbursement Arrangements
- The new Minnesota and Minneapolis wage theft laws
- Navigation of Affirmative Action compliance under OFCCP guidelines
- Insight on responding to harassment claims and navigating EEOC guidelines
- Developments in labor law, including changes to the "universal change" standard, misclassification of independent contractors and related unfair labor practice charges, and identification of an appropriate unit for organizing