Managing Employee Mental Health Issues Webinar
Whether you are managing employee time off in the normal course of business, or during this extraordinary time of COVID-19, mental health issues are increasingly dominating the landscape of HR compliance. Stinson Partners Kristin Berger Parker and Sara Welch will discuss strategies and best practices for HR professionals and managers dealing with the unique challenges presented by employee mental health issues. In an effort to provide timely and relevant content to our clients during this challenging time, the program will be presented by webinar only.
Topics will include:
- Distinct and overlapping obligations under the ADA
- How to recognize requests for leave or reasonable accommodation
- Best practices for a successful interactive process
- Evaluating accommodation requests
- Challenges with intermittent leave
- Strategies for addressing leave requests that exceed FMLA obligations
- Confidentiality concerns
- Avoiding retaliation complaints
Please register online. Space is limited.