M&A Boot Camp
Please join us for a virtual mergers and acquisitions (M&A) boot camp focusing on the key aspects of M&A transactions in today’s environment, culminating in a panel discussion on the critical role of the board in the M&A process.
Leading professionals from Stinson LLP, Centerview Partners, KPMG LLP and Lockton Companies Inc. will provide presentations and panel discussions involving a variety of topics including:
- The current state of the M&A market
- Structural and tax considerations for M&A transactions (including Up-C transactions)
- Utilization of representation and warranty insurance
- Issues for public companies in acquiring private companies, as well as other public companies
- Issues unique to carve-out transactions
- Considerations for boards of directors
The M&A Boot Camp will provide helpful context and practical guidance for board members and other deal professionals.