2023 Estate Planning & Fiduciary Litigation- St. Louis
Join Stinson LLP on Thursday, September 7 for a complimentary seminar featuring educational and insightful commentary on current practices and future trends in estate and trust administration, estate planning and fiduciary litigation.
Stinson Partner and esteemed estate planning speaker, Clary Redd will summarize and offer commentary on many of the relevant and noteworthy cases, IRS rulings and IRS regulations that have been handed down over the past couple of years.
A reception immediately follows, where we invite you to you to ask one-on-one questions of our presenters.
CLE credit is pending in: MO
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- No basis step-up for certain grantor trusts
- Estate and gift tax valuation conundrums
- Income tax residency rules
- Anticipatory assignment of income doctrine
- Charitable remainder trust problems
- Gift tax statute of limitations
Please register online by Thursday, August 31.