2022 M&A Boot Camp
Back by popular demand, Stinson LLP invites you to attend the 3rd annual M&A Boot Camp on Thursday, September 15 co-sponsored by KPMG, Lockton, Perella Weinberg Partners, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. and WCD. This virtual CLE event will focus on the key aspects of M&A transactions in today’s environment.
Topics will include:
- State of the M&A Market
- Negotiating Letters of Intent/Indications of Interest
- Tax Considerations in Structuring an M&A Transaction
- Navigating the Antitrust Review Process
- Representation and Warranty Insurance
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Purchase Price Adjustments
- SPAC Developments
- Negotiating Transition Services Agreements
- Activist Investors and their Impact on the M&A Market
- Board Considerations in Approving an M&A Transaction
The M&A Boot Camp will provide helpful context and practical guidance for board members and other deal professionals.
CLE credit is pending in AR, AZ, CA, CO, GA, IA, IL, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, NY, OK, TX and VA.
Register online to attend this event.
News & Insights