Wesley's practice is focused on resolving business litigation issues for clients.
Whether guiding large corporations or small businesses, Wesley's goal is to garner the best results for his clients. Wesley gained experience in the Dallas County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1 and as a clerk for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, where he worked on a variety of civil litigation issues dealing with state and federal law. Additionally, Wesley worked as a summer intern for the second largest personal injury firm in Texas where he drafted petitions, motions to amend and assisted with depositions and trial.
Wesley's experience and zeal for building relationships with his clients lends to his ability to produce results for clients.
Practices & Industries
- Missouri, 2020
- Texas, 2020
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, 2020
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, 2020
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2020
- Thurgood Marshall Law Review, Business Editor
- African Law Student Association, Board Member, President
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
Xavier University of Louisiana, B.S., 2017
- Honorable Brian C. Wimes, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri