Rob is a trial attorney who prides himself on accessibility, good communication and relentless advocacy.
Rob is a former Texas prosecutor with extensive litigation and trial experience. Although he thrives in the courtroom, Rob understands that every matter is unique and it is often in his clients’ best interests to resolve cases quickly and efficiently. In counseling each client, and understanding the stress that litigation entails, Rob prides himself on accessibility, good communication and relentless advocacy.
Rob has represented publicly traded companies and family-owned businesses as both plaintiffs and defendants, and at all stages of the litigation process. He has represented clients in high-stakes matters ranging from breach of contract, and breach of fiduciary duty, to defamation, nuisance, and wrongful death.
Rob acted as lead counsel in a real estate fraud lawsuit, obtained summary judgment on his client’s behalf, and collected attorneys’ fees from the adverse party.
He successfully represented a surgeon in a premises liability lawsuit after the surgeon’s wrist was fractured and he was no longer able to perform surgeries.
Rob has also advised and successfully resolved lawsuits threatened against private-equity backed businesses, including Texas-based oil and gas companies.
Practices & Industries
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
University of Arizona, J.D., 2017
- Full-Tuition Scholarship Recipient
- Research Assistant to Associate Dean Christopher Robertson
- CALI Award Recipient, Antitrust
- Dean’s List
University of Arkansas, B.A., Communication, 2014
- Dean’s List
- Chancellor’s List
- Lambda Pi Eta Honor Society, Vice President