Natasha helps clients navigate transactions related to real estate and tax credit and incentive programs.
Natasha helps clients navigate transactions related to real estate and tax credit and incentive programs. Her clients include investors, community development entities, nonprofits, developers and public and private companies.
After law school, Natasha earned her master's degree in urban planning and real estate development. Through this additional insight, she is able to solve legal challenges for her clients with a keen understanding of the industry landscape.
Natasha's firm grasp of tax credit transactions has allowed her to assist clients in creating best practices and finding creative legal solutions to achieve their objectives.
She has experience drafting and negotiating documents for New Markets Tax Credit transactions, Historic Tax Credit transactions, Renewable Energy Tax Credit transactions and transactions involving Opportunity Zones.
Also focused on real estate law, Natasha has successfully represented clients on numerous real estate dispositions, acquisitions and leasing efforts.
While in-house at The Koman Group, Natasha gained experience drafting and negotiating sales agreements, construction documents, loan documents and property and leasing management agreements. She assisted in the strategic planning and analysis of potential developments through underwriting and market research on multimillion dollar projects.
Natasha gives back through professional leadership and firm involvement, serving as chair of Stinson's St. Louis Women's Initiative and participating on the St. Louis Recruiting Committee.
News & Insights
- Press Release02.13.2019
- In the News07.30.2018
- Press Release05.17.2018
- Press Release02.07.2017
Member Spotlight Q&A, CREW St. Louis, Commercial Real Estate Women, January 2018
St. Louis Business Journal "40 Under 40" Honoree, 2019
Professional & Civic Activities
Professional & Civic Activities
Gateway to Change, Founder & President, 2016-present
Habitat for Humanity St. Louis, General Counsel, 2018-present
St. Louis University Master of Urban Planning and Development, Advisory Board Member, 2018-present
Urban Land Institute, 2012-present
- Young Leaders Group
- Technical Assistance Panel: Proposed Redevelopment of Former Ballwin City Hall, Chair
- Technical Assistance Panel: Dorsett Road as a Great Street, Panelist
- Technical Assistance Panel: Proposed MetroLink Station in the CORTEX Development Potential, Panelist
- Technical Assistance Panel: North Hanley and University Place Drive Development Potential, Panelist
- Advancement Committee, Member, 2017-present
- Alumnae Association, Executive Board, 2017-2019
- Strategic Planning Task Force, 2016-2017
Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD), Mentor, 2019
- Director, 2017-2018
- Membership Committee Chair, 2016
- Membership Committee Co-Chair, 2015
- CREW St. Louis 2014 New Member of the Year
MS Society, Leadership Challenge
- Advisory Council, 2018, 2020
- Challenger, 2015-2018
- Corporate Council, 2016
Focus St. Louis, Emerging Leaders, Spring 2017 Class
St. Louis Economic Development Partnership, Business Retention and Expansion Committee, 2017