With a client-focused approach and experience across industries, Connor assists on litigation matters large and small.
As a summer associate with the firm, Connor did research and prepared legal documents for matters related to corporate, real estate, bankruptcy, employment and construction law. He also served as a law clerk for the University of Minnesota Office of the General Counsel where he observed negotiations, oral arguments and settlement conferences. While in law school he also served as clinic director of the University of Minnesota Family Law Clinic and a certified student attorney with the Clemency Project Practicum.
News & Insights
- Press Release02.10.2021
Practices & Industries
- Minnesota, 2020
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2020
- Minnesota Law Review, Managing Editor
- National Moot Court, Competition Team and Student Director
- Legal Writing Student Instructor
Northwestern College, B.A., History & Political Science, summa cum laude, 2016
- University of Minnesota Office of the General Counsel