Alisha utilizes her MBA and diverse business background to advise corporate clients from multiple perspectives.
With experience in the banking, healthcare, and business services industries, Alisha assists on a wide variety of corporate finance and private business matters. During her time as a summer associate with the firm, she worked on various transactional and litigation matters.
During law school, Alisha served as an in-house legal intern for one of the largest private corporations in North America, where she worked on multinational projects relating to commercial law, environmental law, intellectual property, and employment law. She also has experience in business services management at a university hospital, where she conducted risk management investigations and audited clinical billing practices.
News & Insights
- Press Release02.10.2021
Practices & Industries
- Missouri, 2020
University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2020
- University of Kansas Law Review, Symposium Editor, Antitrust Law and Policy in the 21st Century
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Judicial Intern, U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Winner in Health Law & Policy and Criminal Procedure
- Graduate Teaching Assistant for Lawyering Skills and KU Business Law
University of Wisconsin, M.B.A., 2011
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
Sterling College, B.S., Business Administration, 2008