Preliminary Planning for the 2019 Proxy Season
We have created an outline of preliminary planning considerations for the 2019 proxy season. Our outline analyzes the current status of regulatory initiatives that may impact the upcoming proxy season and other near-term compliance matters for public companies, including commentary on:
- Recent IRS guidance on Section 162(m) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Directors' and officers' questionnaires
- Inline XBRL
- Changes to Form 10-K cover page
- SEC's disclosure simplification rules
- The PCAOB's new standard for audit reports
- Pay ratio disclosure
- ISS proxy voting policies
- Perq disclosures
- Cybersecurity disclosures
- Shareholder proposals
Find our outline on Dodd-Frank.com.
For more information on planning for the 2019 proxy season, please contact Steve Quinlivan, Cate Heaven Young, Bryan Pitko or the Stinson Leonard Street contact with whom you regularly work.