2014 Washington, DC Super Lawyers Recognizes 13 Stinson Leonard Street Attorneys
Thirteen Stinson Leonard Street LLP attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2014 Washington, DC Super Lawyers list. An additional two attorneys have been named Washington, DC Rising Stars.
The attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers are:
- Marc E. Albert, Bankruptcy: Business
- Lawrence P. Block, Government Contracts
- Adrienne E. Clair, Energy & Resources
- Darrell W. Clark, Bankruptcy: Business
- Kelly A. Daly, Energy & Resources
- H. Russell Frisby, Jr., Communications
- Jonathan W. Gottlieb, Energy & Resources
- John E. McCaffrey, Energy & Resources
- Janet M. Nesse, Bankruptcy: Business
- Glen L. Ortman, Utilities
- Harvey L. Reiter, Energy & Resources
- Jonathan D. Schneider, Energy & Resources
- Steven A. Weiler, Energy & Resources
Only five percent of the attorneys in the Washington, DC area are named to the list. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third-party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
The attorneys named Rising Stars, which recognizes exemplary up-and-coming attorneys to watch, include:
About Stinson Leonard Street
Stinson Leonard Street LLP provides sophisticated transactional and litigation services to clients ranging from individuals and privately held enterprises to national and international public companies. As one of the 75 largest firms in the U.S., Stinson Leonard Street has more than 520 attorneys and offices in 14 cities, including Minneapolis, Mankato and St. Cloud, Minn.; Kansas City, St. Louis and Jefferson City, Mo.; Phoenix, Ariz.; Denver, Colo.; Washington, D.C.; Decatur, Ill.; Wichita and Overland Park, Kan.; Omaha, Neb.; and Bismarck, N.D.