Understanding Commercial Leasing and the Impact of Tax Reform
Join us on Wednesday, September 26 as Stinson attorney Tom Smallwood and Teri Samples of Mueller Prost provide you with a lively discussion on the legalities of commercial leasing and the impact of recent tax reform.
Topics will include:
- Lease Terms and Rent
- Tenant vs. Landlord Work
- Maintenance and Repairs
- NNN vs. Gross vs. Modified Gross
- Subletting and Assignment
- Interest Expense Limitations
- Section 199A Pass Through Deductions
- Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation
- Energy Deductions and Credits
- Impact of NOL Rule Changes
This program is designed for landlords, tenants, real estate investors, real estate agents, commercial lenders, property owners and developers.
Teri and Tom will answer questions at the end of the presentation. A cocktail reception will immediately follow the program.
Wednesday, September 26
Registration: 3 - 3:30 p.m.
Program: 3:30 - 5 p.m.
Cocktail reception: 5 - 7 p.m.
Pierre Laclede Center
7733 Forsyth Blvd.
2nd Floor Conference Room A
St. Louis, MO 63105