Stinson to Host South Asian Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Ethics Discussion
The firm is proud to sponsor and host the South Asian Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis' "Ethics for Immigration Attorneys" discussion presented by Michael Downey. The event is at 8 a.m. June 22, 2017 at the firm's St. Louis office.
The program will deal with ethical issues that immigration attorneys commonly encounter in their practices, including conflicts of interest when representing an employer and employee-applicant; the duty of candor when dealing with governmental agencies and handling difficult situations.
Michael is a legal ethics lawyer in St. Louis who has taught legal ethics at Washington University and St. Louis University and presented at CLE seminars in the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. He has also written a book and more than 120 articles on ethics and law firm practice.
To RSVP for the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stinson's St. Louis office is located at: 7700 Forsyth Blvd.; Suite 1100; St. Louis, MO 63105.
- Commercial Lending
- Real Estate & Public Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Corporate Finance
- Tax Credit & Incentive Finance
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration & Enforcement Actions
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Autonomous Vehicles
- Life Sciences
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Banking & Financial Services
News & Insights