Stinson Sponsors Clayton Chamber of Commerce's Corporate Challenge
Stinson Leonard Street LLP is proud to sponsor and participate in the Clayton Chamber of Commerce's 2017 Corporate Challenge Saturday, Sept. 23 at Shaw Park in Clayton, Mo. The Corporate Challenge is a friendly competition featuring fun events for all athletic abilities.
Attorneys from Stinson's St. Louis office will compete against 21 other companies in the Clayton area in friendly, but competitive games in hopes of winning the overall challenge. Stinson attorneys will participate in evens like sand volleyball, an obstacle course, a scavenger hunt, basketball free throw, tug-of-war and more.
For more information on the Corporate Challenge, visit the Clayton Chamber of Commerce website.
- Commercial Lending
- Real Estate & Public Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Corporate Finance
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration & Enforcement Actions
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Autonomous Vehicles
- Life Sciences
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Banking & Financial Services
News & Insights