Stinson Sponsors 50 Years of Minnesota Human Rights CLE
The firm is proud to sponsor a CLE seminar in connection with the Minnesota Human Rights Department on the past 50 years of human rights in Minnesota.
Topics covered will include how the judicial system has grappled with discrimination, human rights and Supreme Court rulings over the past 50 years in Minnesota and nationally.
Retired Justice Paul Anderson will present on the state of race relations since 1967 with a focus on bias in the criminal justice system with a historical lens. Then, Judge Nicole Starr will present on the struggle for civil rights with a historical lens regarding Asian Americans. There is also a webinar of the event available for those who cannot attend in person.
The CLE is at 1 p.m. June 22 at the firm's Minneapolis office: 150 South Fifth St.; Suite 2300; Minneapolis, MN 55402.
For more information, or to register, visit the MDHR's website.
- Commercial Lending
- Real Estate & Public Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Corporate Finance
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration & Enforcement Actions
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Autonomous Vehicles
- Life Sciences
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Banking & Financial Services
News & Insights