Stinson Sponsors the 18th Annual Venture Capital Forum
Stinson Leonard Street is proud to sponsor the 18th Annual InvestMidwest Venture Capital Forum March 28-29, 2017 at the Sheraton Kansas City at the Westin.
The conference showcases more than 40 companies throughout the Midwest in the three industry tracks of life sciences, technology and food/ag/bioenergy. More than 300 attendees including investors from the arears to venture capital firms are scheduled to attend. Since its inception, InvestMidwest has helped generate more than $1 billion worth of investment in new companies and ideas.
Kansas City partner Scott Claassen is spearheading the firm's involvement with this year's conference.
For more information, or to register for the event, visit the InvestMidwest website.
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Banking & Financial Services
- Commercial Lending
- Corporate Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Life Sciences
- Real Estate & Public Finance
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration & Enforcement Actions
- Tax Credit & Incentive Finance
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Autonomous Vehicles
News & Insights