Stinson Sponsors the 18th Annual Venture Capital Forum
Stinson Leonard Street is proud to sponsor the 18th Annual InvestMidwest Venture Capital Forum March 28-29, 2017 at the Sheraton Kansas City at the Westin.
The conference showcases more than 40 companies throughout the Midwest in the three industry tracks of life sciences, technology and food/ag/bioenergy. More than 300 attendees including investors from the arears to venture capital firms are scheduled to attend. Since its inception, InvestMidwest has helped generate more than $1 billion worth of investment in new companies and ideas.
Kansas City partner Scott Classen is spearheading the firm's involvement with this year's conference.
For more information, or to register for the event, visit the InvestMidwest website.
- Commercial Lending
- Real Estate & Public Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Corporate Finance
- Tax Credit & Incentive Finance
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration & Enforcement Actions
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Autonomous Vehicles
- Life Sciences
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Banking & Financial Services
News & Insights