Stinson Leonard Street Sponsors First Meeting of NNAHRA Arizona
Stinson Leonard Street is proud to sponsor the first meeting of the Arizona Regional Chapter of the National Native American Human Resources Association (NNAHRA). The meeting runs from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at The Phoenix Room, Central Arts Tower.
The NNAHRA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to serve and support human resources and organizational development professionals and tribal leaders through educational events, networking opportunities, and professional certification. The association has 1,500 active members representing over 275 Native American Tribes nationwide.
For more information about the meeting, or to register, contact Tal Moore at 602.730.3671 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial Lending
- Real Estate & Public Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Corporate Finance
- Banking & Financial Services
- Tax Credit & Incentive Finance
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration & Enforcement Actions
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Autonomous Vehicles
- Life Sciences
News & Insights