Stinson Hosts Kansas City Area Development Council Meeting
Stinson Leonard Street LLP is hosting a meeting of the Life Sciences Advisory Committee of the Kansas City Area Development Council from 4-6 p.m. April 11, 2017 at the firm's Kansas City office.
The committee is made up of investors, company officials from Kansas City area life science companies, representatives from life science stakeholder institutions and other resources to assist life science company recruitment.
Stinson life sciences and animal health partners Russ Keller, Andrea Sellers and Scott Claassen are the hosting the event. The address is: 1201 Walnut St., Suite 2900, Kansas City, MO 6410. For more information, or to register, visit the KCADC's website.
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Banking & Financial Services
- Commercial Lending
- Corporate Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Life Sciences
- Real Estate & Public Finance
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration & Enforcement Actions
- Tax Credit & Incentive Finance
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Autonomous Vehicles
News & Insights