Stinson Hosts Energy Law Journal Author Talk in Washington, DC
Stinson Leonard Street is hosting a Foundation of the Energy Law Journal Author Talk from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Feb. 1, 2018 at the firm's Washington, DC office.
Bethany Davis Noll and Denise Grab, the co-authors of the Energy Law Journal article "Deregulation: Process and Procedures that Govern Agency Decisions in an Era of Rollbacks", will discuss the limits that apply to agencies seeking to cancel or suspend regulations that they previously issued. Their talk will focus particularly on the applicability of these limitations to energy and environmental regulation. Stinson partner Harvey Reiter will moderate the discussion.
Stinson's Washington, DC office is located at: 1775 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W, Suite 800, 20006-4605
For more information, or to register for the event, visit the EBA's website.
- Commercial Lending
- Real Estate & Public Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Corporate Finance
- Tax Credit & Incentive Finance
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration & Enforcement Actions
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Autonomous Vehicles
- Life Sciences
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Banking & Financial Services
News & Insights