Recent Developments in Health Care and Life Sciences Law Seminar
50 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Join Stinson LLP attorneys for a seminar discussing current issues and recent developments that directly affect companies providing health care-related products and services.
- DOJ enforcement trends in health care prosecutions
- New grounds for challenging allegations of Medicare overpayments and defending FCA actions
- Recently proposed changes to the AKS safe harbors to allow for value-based arrangements
- FDA's updated guidance on digital health products
- Unrealized goals of the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act
- Challenges big pharma faces in bringing interchangeable biologics to market
- Pointers from litigation and investigations related to federal and state antitrust laws, regulations and policies and important business decisions
This seminar is suitable for in-house counsel and others involved in providing strategic, legal and compliance advice to providers, pharmaceutical and device companies. A live webinar will be offered for those who cannot attend in person.
Please register online by Wednesday, November 27.