ACC's Privacy Law Insights for Effective Risk Management
07.31.2019 | 3:30 - 6 p.m.
7700 Forsyth Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
You're invited to join ACC and Stinson LLP for Privacy Law Insights for Effective Risk Management on Wednesday, July 31 as a guest of the firm. This CLE program is designed for in-house counsel involved in data privacy matters. Steve Cosentino, CIPP, Samir Mehta and Nicci Warr of Stinson LLP, and Jarrett Kolthoff of SpearTip will discuss:
- GDPR refresher one year in, including recent GDPR enforcement actions and possible Brexit consequences
- The new California Consumer Privacy Act and its implications, including how to prepare for 2020
- Privacy implications of specific technologies including cookies, AI, Internet of Things and the Biometric Information Privacy Act
- New developments in privacy related litigation
- Privacy implications of digital forensics in employee misconduct
- Data destruction requests—understanding where and how personal information can be properly deleted
Please register by Monday, July 29.
News & Insights