ACC's Privacy Law Insights for Effective Risk Management
7700 Forsyth Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
You're invited to join ACC and Stinson LLP for Privacy Law Insights for Effective Risk Management on Wednesday, July 31 as a guest of the firm. This CLE program is designed for in-house counsel involved in data privacy matters. Steve Cosentino, CIPP, Samir Mehta and Nicci Warr of Stinson LLP, and Jarrett Kolthoff of SpearTip will discuss:
- GDPR refresher one year in, including recent GDPR enforcement actions and possible Brexit consequences
- The new California Consumer Privacy Act and its implications, including how to prepare for 2020
- Privacy implications of specific technologies including cookies, AI, Internet of Things and the Biometric Information Privacy Act
- New developments in privacy related litigation
- Privacy implications of digital forensics in employee misconduct
- Data destruction requests—understanding where and how personal information can be properly deleted
Please register by Monday, July 29.