New Challenges for HR in 2018
This fast-paced annual program will provide you insights into the latest legal developments in the areas of employment, labor, immigration and employee benefits from 2017, and a look at what to expect in 2018. Learn about legal changes that occurred in 2017, the timeline for new requirements in 2018, and how to mitigate your risk of liability.
2018 highlights include:
- The new era of sexual harassment claims: how to prepare and provide training
- New salary history inquiry bans, as well as paid sick leave and minimum wage requirements
- Update on the status of the Fair Labor Standards Act overtime rule
- The workplace impacts of medical marijuana legalization
- The future of the Affordable Care Act
- Immigration changes under the Trump administration
- Recent state law changes that could affect your business
- Dr. Alisa Warren, Executive Director of the Missouri Commission on Human Rights will be a guest presenter in the Kansas City and St. Louis locations.
- Vince Morscher, Deputy Attorney General in Employment for the Colorado Attorney General's Office and Aubrey Elenis, the Director of the Colorado Civil Rights Division will be guest presenters at the Denver location.
Don't miss one of these informative seminars. Attendees will receive a digital Executive Briefing booklet which provides a comprehensive summary of the latest legal developments.
SHRM credit is approved. CLE credit is pending in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, and Missouri.
- Kansas City session - KS and MO CLE pending
- St. Louis session - MO CLE pending
- Phoenix session - AZ CLE pending
- Denver session - CO and MO CLE pending
Register here for this event.