New Challenges for HR in 2017
This fast-paced annual Stinson program is dedicated to providing you with insights into developments and policies in the areas of employment, labor, immigration, and employee benefits in 2016. Learn the timeline for proposed changes in 2017, be prepared for the quickly-evolving and potentially complicated law changes and learn to mitigate your employers' risk of liability.
2017 Topics will include, but not be limited to:
- A discussion on President-Elect Donald Trump's anticipated labor and employment changes, as well as proposed changes from state governments post-2016 elections
- The current status of the revised overtime rule and what the FLSA will potentially require from employers
- Employee Benefit Plans and ERISA Retirement Plans--what's on the horizon in 2017
- Recent developments in Equal Pay, Wage/Hour, Family Medical Leave Act, new I-9 forms, Immigration law, and Right to Work changes
- An update on new changes in retaliation and whistleblowing as well as trade secrets and non-compete agreements
- NLRB's Agenda in 2017
- Arbitration Agreements
Don't miss one of these informative seminars. The content for each seminar varies slightly by seminar location, but all materials are covered in the complementary electronic Executive Briefing booklet provided to attendees.
CLE credit is pending in Kansas, Missouri and Minnesota.
Minneapolis - February 8
Stinson Leonard Street