New Challenges for HR in 2019 - Wichita
Mary R. Koch Arts Center
1307 North Rock Road
Wichita, KS 67206
You're invited to attend this fast-paced annual program that will provide insights into the latest legal developments in the areas of employment, labor and employee benefits at the Mary R. Koch Arts Center.
Learn about legal changes that occurred in 2018, the timeline for new requirements in 2019 and how to mitigate your risk of liability. Highlights include:
- Recent state and federal law changes that could affect your business
- Current status of the "me too" movement, workplace harassment, EEOC, discrimination and retaliation
- Immigration and I-9 Compliance updates
- Advantages of narrow network health plan arrangements and other benefit changes
- Updates on OSHA and 2018 NRLA changes
- Discussions on wage and hour, background checks under the FCRA Amendment and more
Attendees will receive a digital Executive Briefing booklet which provides a comprehensive summary of the latest legal developments.
News & Insights