New Challenges for HR in 2019 - St. Louis
Stinson - St. Louis
7700 Forsyth Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
You're invited to attend this fast-paced annual program that will provide insights into the latest legal developments in the areas of employment, labor and employee benefits.
Learn about legal changes that occurred in 2018, the timeline for new requirements in 2019, and how to mitigate your risk of liability. Highlights include:
- Recent state and federal law changes that could affect your business
- Current status of the "me too" movement, workplace harassment, EEOC, discrimination, and retaliation
- Workplace impacts with Missouri's legalization of medical marijuana
- Advantages of narrow network health plan arrangements
- The current state of the ACA in light of recent court decisions
- Immigration and I-9 updates
Don't miss this informative session at our St. Louis office. Attendees will receive a digital Executive Briefing booklet which provides a comprehensive summary of the latest legal developments.