Life Sciences and Animal Health M&A - Practical Guidance for Critical Issues
Stinson Leonard Street invites you to a timely discussion on the transactional issues in life sciences and animal health.
We will explore some of the factors driving the increased M&A activity in these sectors and address the unique issues that both buyers and sellers encounter on before, during and after a deal is completed. The program will address the practical ways to successfully navigate these complex issues based on the most current market data.
Program topics include:
- Deal Structure Options
- Life Sciences and Animal Health Due Diligence Deal Considerations
- Transferring (or Retaining) Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product Protections in Corporate Transactions
- Avoiding Waivers of Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product Protections during Due Diligence
- Key Points of Life Sciences and Animal Health Acquisition Agreements
- Other Arrangements to Consider in a Life Sciences and Animal Health Acquisitions
- Post-closing Considerations
|When||Wednesday, April 6 |
|Where||Stinson Leonard Street |
1201 Walnut St.
Kansas City, MO 64106
RSVP for this informative program by Monday, April 4.