Legal Tech Roundtable
Legal technology is the fastest-growing segment of the legal industry. The number of legal startups has more than tripled in the past two years, and worldwide. Legal tech companies have raised nearly $800 million in funding. Kansas City is home to three of these innovative companies, and they'll join a roundtable discussion moderated by the KC Tech Council and hosted by David Barnard from Stinson Leonard Street.
Attendees will learn:
- How lawyer-innovators are automating the delivery of legal services in three disciplines:
- Law department management
- How legal technology adheres with ethical requirements:
- Confidentiality – How is privileged information kept secure?
- Competence – How do we test the systems?
- What Missouri’s new “technology competence” requirement means for traditional law practices
Jodie Baker, CEO and Founder, Xakia Technologies
Thadd Hale, CEO, Vector Legal Method
Anne Post, Senior Vice President - USA, Xakia Technologies
Chuck Rouse, Chairman and CEO, Card Compliant
Friday, April 20
Registration: 11:30 a.m.
Program: 12 - 1 p.m.
Stinson Leonard Street
1201 Walnut St.
Kansas City, MO 64106
Register online for this event by Wednesday, April 18.