Hot Topics in Insurance Law 2015
Stinson Leonard Street invites you to attend an afternoon discussion of Hot Topics in Insurance Law 2015 in our Minneapolis office Wednesday, November 11.
Highly-publicized system security and data breaches have prompted more interest than ever in "cyber insurance." Our program will explain:
- how traditional policies provide minimal coverage for cyber exposures;
- the combination of coverages offered under dedicated cyber policies;
- the importance of those varying coverages and how they work; and
- considerations in purchasing appropriate cyber coverage.
REPS & WARRANTIES
Global M&A deal volume has been greater in 2015 than in any year since 2007, and Reps & Warranties insurance is being used more and more in deals. Our program will explain:
- basic product features;
- the process involved using the product; and
- purchasing considerations.
Drones have gone from science fiction to military reality, and widespread commercial use is not far away. We will briefly describe commercial uses, exposures, and insurance issues associated with drones.
|Agenda||1:30 - 2 p.m. Registration
2 - 4:30 p.m. Seminar
4:30 - 6 p.m. Cocktail Reception
|Where:||150 South Fifth Street
|When:||Wednesday, November 11|
CLE pending in Kansas, Missouri and Minnesota